2009年8月10日月曜日

August 4th

Hi! I'm Mie!
I'm sorry to be TOO LATE to write this blog. I didn't know how to enter the site.
But now, I can enter it :-) !! So I write the article about First Day of Class.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------
On August 4th

Today, we had the first class at Uvic. Our teachers are Mark and Paulette.
In their classes, we did nice activity and chose the Business part that we want to research.
Then, we got a original binder and bottle (maybe it's tunbler) of Uvic!!
I was SO HAPPY to get these special things.
After the classes, we joined the campus tour. There are a lot of buildings in Uvic!!
In this evening, I walked around the campus with my friend. Some students played volleyball and others played soccer. I think everyone enjoys the days in Uvic.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿